November 15, 2007

Joy and Pain (Like Sunshine and Rain?)

Morning readers
Hey all hope is all well, the great news is that someone actually enquired as to using my photos and I managed to get interest in representation. Very pleased and the company was thoughtful in its approach and style. However discovered that the images were not quite good quality enough to be used (not composition but literal quality!) very upset to know that my 8 meg camera wasn’t was needed, so a quick lesson to be learnt.

Spurred on by this knowledge and a subsequent pay check I am looking for something a little more impressive, any ideas do let me know, particularly with quality of image please!
For now you can still purchase some of my work on ebay - withg a limited edition print just going online HERE

Best regards and lookout for further wintry shots in the near future.


No comments: